FOR SALE

From: ms37896@mindspring.com
Date: Fri Dec 12 1997 - 14:04:03 EST

HeY All!

Due to a new job promotion and responsibilities, I have decided to sell
my 96 Dakota. I never have time to drive it or play with it. Changed the
oil (Castrol syntec) over two weeks ago and haven't drivin it since.
Battery died last month because I didn't drive it for almost 2 months.

96 Dakota 5.2L 2WD SB Auto(transgo) 3.90SG
12,300 Miles
Black Exterior (Sport Stripes Deleted)
Grey Interior Sport Seats
ALL OPTIONS
New AR-511 wheels with BFG Drag Radial (Speedo Recalibrated)
15.08 @ 87MPH (HAVE TIMESLIP) 89 degrees, 90% humidity, motor hot
0-60 6.44sec (VERICOM VC-2000)
This truck is show room condition.

E-mail with sane offer if interested. Please Don't waste my time. I have
very little of it.

How's it going BILL!?

Stan
dmagnum@mindspring.com