Re: Re: Stereo Upgrades

From: Rupert Horn (rupert.horn@ucop.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 12 1997 - 18:44:41 EST

At 11:28 AM 12/12/97 EST, you wrote:
>Picked up my 97 last night from Magnolia Hi Fi in Seattle last night.They did
>a awesome job on the install.They couldn,t supply the Stealthbox,but I
went to
>Speakerlab and purchased that part.The rear seat cushions remained in their
>original
<snip>

Curious to know how much did it run you to have the Stealth Box installed?
In calling around I was quoted $700.00 at one place and $500.00 at another.
Did/does it require installation of a dedicated amp/crossover?
I'm looking to improve the factory stereo and the SB looks like a good way
to go.
Thanks in advance.