Re: Air flow director

From: GSpurgeon (GSpurgeon@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 1997 - 19:16:31 EST

I have one! Only took 3 weeks for the terd to ship it after the check
cleared!

IT DOES NOT FIT IN THE STOCK AIRBOX ON THE 97'S!!!!

My dad tried to put it on his & it wouldn't fit! On my 95 it fit, but you
have to spend about 1/2 hour on grinding it down to make it work.

Don't know if it added that much power. It also claims up to 1.5 mpg
increase. I took a 229 mile road trip last weekend and I picked up .5 mpg.
Still researching the mileage increase. Will report back later.

The guy at RC is hard to get ahold of. All you get is the answering machine
and after 3 messages, he finally called back.

They are $50.00

<< RC Performance (313.499.0923) makes a throttle body air flow director that
 just drops in, for about 5-8 more horsepower. I got this info. out of the
 Dec 97 article on magnum performance mods, in Mopar Muscle. That whole
 article is a good place for ideas.
 Robert Trottmann rotrottmann@davidson.edu