Re: Picking nits on my new DAK.

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 1997 - 21:02:46 EST

Well, you're right.....But dont think that personal choice isnt under attack
either...

I saw on the news a 2 stories....One regarding pollution and pickups/suvs
and the other regarding insurance hikes and pickups/suvs......Just another
way to regulate our freedoms and comforts.

Check out www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky/wall.html for more info....