Detonation/Lifter valley

From: John Michael Foster (foster.john@mailexcite.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 1997 - 13:32:46 EST

You need a MIME compliant mail reader to completely decode it.

--=_-=_-HIGGBDIFFLNIAAAA

---
Regards, John
 95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right, MSD-6AL, Weed Wacker
blower, Supercoil, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf. Comp., throttle body port & polish,
Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone Firehawks, dual exhaust and Hurst
T shifter

Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere! http://www.mailexcite.com --=_-=_-HIGGBDIFFLNIAAAA Cc: Mime-Version: 1.0 X-Sent-Mail: on Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 10:31:38 -0700 From: "John Michael Foster" <foster.john> Subject: Detonation/Lifter valley X-Mailer: MailCity Service Message_Id: <DPGDBNNCPFKIAAAA@mailexcite.com> Organization: MailExcite (http://www.mailexcite.com) X-Sender-Ip: 207.79.35.133 To: dakota.truck@buffnet.net Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Length: 954 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit