Re: Cost Axle Ratio Swap

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 12:48:25 EST

Hello. I just signed on to the DML and am wondering how I post comments.
When I send a reply to an e-mail I receive, am I replying to the whole mailing
list? Or just you? How do I start a new subject? I am in the process of
making my 96 quicker for drag racing, and need a couple tips, and would like
to give a couple. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Brad

96, 2WD, 5 Speed, 3.55 (open), Gibson cat back, K&N filter, MSD wires, Lowered
3.5" front, 4" rear, Centerline 17x7 and 8 wheels with Firestone Firehawks.
Red. See it at N2mopars@aol.com/index.html">http://members.aol.com/N2mopars@aol.com/index.html