Re: Cost Axle Ratio Swap

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 19:13:47 EST

--------------8B3F4ABF805607886401397B

I've compiled a list of places to call on the cowl air hood. The only one I know
of for sure is N.S.1 Performance, at (219) 724.9008. Prestigious Accessories' web
page says a metal cowl induction hood is due in Jan. That would be great for
those of us whose Daks live outside. I'll have much more info. tommorrow.

N2mopars wrote:

> I was reading older (early 96) DML posts, and
> saw someone looking for a cowl induction hood for 92 and later Daks. Did this
> person locate one? I want one bad! Thinking about having one made.

> Brad
> 96 5.2 5 speed 2wd red, Lowered Centerline wheels 15.19 at 91.88 best stock

--------------8B3F4ABF805607886401397B

<HTML>
I've compiled a list of places to call on the cowl air hood. The
only one I know of for sure is <U>N.S.1 Performance</U>, at (219) 724.9008.
Prestigious Accessories' web page says a metal cowl induction hood is due
in Jan. That would be great for those of us whose Daks live outside.
I'll have much more info. tommorrow.

N2mopars wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE> I was reading older (early 96) DML posts, and
aw someone looking for a cowl induction hood for 92 and later Daks.
Did this
person locate one? I want one bad! Thinking about having
one made.</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Brad
96 5.2 5 speed 2wd red, Lowered Centerline wheels 15.19 at 91.88 best
stock</BLOCKQUOTE>
 </HTML>

--------------8B3F4ABF805607886401397B--