Re: headers needed for Shelby Dakota

From: SHELBY340 (SHELBY340@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 21:56:08 EST

I'm afraid i can't help you with header information for your Shelby Dakota,
but I can tell you that if your using the Edelbrock set, Magnum manifolds are
better. The Edelbrock headers aren't that good because of space limitations.
They will allow you to keep the air injection tubing and heat riser though.

A late model Dakota drivers side Magnum manifold combined with a late Cherokee
passenger side will flow better especially since they open up to 2 1\4 inches
going into the Y-pipe. Good luck!

P.S. Tell me more about what your doing with your truck, I'd be very
interested in hearing. Thus far I've put a 340 into mine and I might be able
to offer some suggestions.