Re: Fwd: RE: Interior quirks

From: cvidos@io.com
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 06:46:42 EST

> The only place for the girl to ride is securely fastened in her 3 point
> seatbelt in the right passenger seat, with the airbag in front of her. The
> center seat is a good place to cuddle while you are parked.

I couldn't agree more on this one. My sister had severe head injuries
because her head hit the dash during an accident while sitting in the
middle seat. She had her seatbelt on, but it wasn't enough to keep
her upper torso from flying forward and coming in contact with the
dash.

Carl (the more seatbelt points, the better) Vidos