Re: CD changer and 5th wheel

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 11:52:10 EST

On 15 Dec 97 09:08:53 -0600, you wrote:

>In '97 the T&H pkg. was 5 wheels and 5 tires. Has anyone found a good =
way to secure the spare? I
>would to lose that 8" cast wheel on the spare.
>
>Bill Ligon

        Think we just went over this =3D], McGard makes a "spare tire
lock" to secure the spare. It replaces the slotted "crank" under the
truck with a puzzle lock. You also get a new Handle/crank assembly. it
works just fine.

        Steve

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....