360 Swap

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 08:30:29 EST

the later versions from the truck, and not one from an older car. The
motor mounts are different. I was planning on doing a swap of 360 for
a V6 in my '89. Got to looking around at the Dakotas and Rams and
noticed the motor mounts are in the center of the block. The older
versions have the motor mounts at the front of the block, up high near
the head, and no 'boss' or anything to accomidate current style motor
mounts.

>>I want to do a 360 swap too, but I'm after torque, so I'll probably
use
a stock 360 short block, rework and swap the stock Magnum heads, and
maybe
swap cams. <<

Azie