Re: computer for 360 Dak

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 17:22:02 EST

>This got thru with the 1st line missing again!!!! Anyone want to clue
>me in as to what the term SPAM means concerning getting on the list??
>I'm not too hep on computer literacy!!!!
>Jim; My understanding is that "If it plugs up, it will work",

Azie -
        What's happening is that you're not allowing a blank line between
the message header, and your message, so your mail reader interprets the
first line as part of the mesage header, and doesn't display it. I use
Unix mail, and have it set up to display most all of the header. I got the
"lost" line, but it was stuck to the header by the listserv software.

        In future, add a blank line before your message body.

Jim