Re: Dakota performance sources. Was: Re: 360 SWAP (was Re: RE: Detonation)

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 19:47:23 EST

<< There's Mopar Performance of course, which will have some stuff.
 There's also an outfit called "Dakota Country" that apparently does
 a lot of Dakota stuff. I've been meaning to get a catalog from them,
 but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe Ned will be kind enough
 to give us the phone number once again. :-)

    Besides that, it seems like its hit and miss with the usual sources.
 (Jegs, Summit, etc.) If anyone knows of any other places, I'd love to
 hear about 'em too!

I always thought Dakota Country was just a dealer who sold MP parts. I will
have to look into it then!

Brad