Re: erratic idle speed

From: Jeff Lee (jlee@atlanta.nsc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 09:20:25 EST

Seriously? This seems like a somewhat lame software implementation. How
difficult could it be to sense that the throttle is closed with no
engine load and ignore the distance sensor for idle speed calculation?

Does everybody with a Dak and a manual trans see this anomaly? Does the
MP SBEC also exhibit this characteristic?

jeff
98 RC SB V8 5spd 3.55LSD