Re: SST stripes on a Dak

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 19:37:37 EST

<< So has anybody put the SST type of stripes on their Dak? I realize the Ram
 ones are probably too big, but I was thinking my dak would look good with
 slightly thinner ones. >>

  Personally, I'd paint the stripes on instead of decals like the factory
uses. I know of two people with the Indy pickups that had the decals start to
peel. Get a good body shop to do it and you can modify the stripes to
complement the lines of the truck. I hate to show my age, but I remember when
instead of two stripes there was one. It was put on as flat black to cut down
on road glare on endurance racing and was on the drivers side only.