Re: A hoax! [Fwd: FW: Don't take drinks

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 19:53:36 EST

<< > >> told him to check his back. He did, only to find two 9-inch slits
> >> on his lower back. She told him to get back in the tub immediately,
> >> and they sent a rescue team over. Apparently, after being
> examined,
> >> he found out more of what had happened. His kidneys were stolen.
> >> They are worth 10,000 dollars each on the black market. (I was
> >> unaware this even existed.) >>

   Sheesh! This is called an urban legend. All it is is a hoax. Losing both
kidneys means death. I noticed the supposed origin of the story is a campus
newspaper. This is where most hoaxes start. Besides, it has nothing to do with
Dakotas. Because it supposedly makes a moral statement, people pass these
things on and they last forever. It's the same as the Nieman-Marcus chocolate
chip cookie recipie.
   Lets' get back to trucks. Okay?