Rear end sound

From: Mike (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 20:44:36 EST

> Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 13:24:06 -0800
> From: "Alvarez, Martin BGI SF" <Martin.Alvarez@bglobal.com>
> Subject: DML: RE: Re: Update: Rear End Growl
> driveway there is a popping sound that seems to come from the
> bed of the
> truck... anyone else have that experience ?? . (also from Stockton
> BOB)..
> Martin Alvarez
> martin.alvarez@bglobal.com

 I don't know where mine comes from, but I have a heck of a bang
when I make a right hand turn up a driveway. Seems to come from
the axle, could be shocks, axle, diff, or bed shifting. Sounds bad,
and the dealer can't fix it. I am stating to get a whine from the
differiantal while under a light load (65mph on flat fwy). I hope I
don't have a sick one.

 "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind
is being very wasteful. How true that is."- Vice Pres. D. Quayle