Re: bedliners...

From: Jeff Lee (jlee@atlanta.nsc.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 10:11:19 EST

I just got a spray in Rhino Liner in my 98 Dak. I ended up getting the
black material over the rails. The liner material has a wet look, and is
definitely a non-slip surface - when you set something in there, it
stays put.

I'm not very satisfied with the over-the-rail job. The guys who put it
in did a pretty sh$%#&y job of masking. ItHad I to do it over again (too
late now), I would definitely go under the rails.

Too early to tell how it will hold up.

jeff
98 RC SB V8 5spd 3.55LSD