Chrysler Trivia - courtesy of Bow Mel Chrysler

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 11:37:53 EST

Dakota Guys:

Todd is the owner of Bow Mel Chysler in Duncan, British Columbia. He's
been very helpful at
finding answers to my questions and some that you have posted to the DML.
By the way, I've been
treated by his staff the way you want to be treated by a dealer.

Here's one for you guys. Merry Xmas.

>Don't worry about asking questions, I learn from them too. Right now half
>of Chrysler Canada is trying to find out what SLT stands for.
>
>I've got a good trivia question for you, why do some of the Chrysler
>products only have a pentastar on the right hand door and not on the
>left? It requires two answers, 1)why only one and 2) why on that door?
>
>have fun.
>
>Todd

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com