4 Sale in Seattle - Tires & Rims, etc

From: Ned Worcester (nworcest@crossnet.org)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 11:51:38 EST

-- [ From: Ned Worcester * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Greetings: I am trading my '95 SLT CC 4x4 in on a '98 Ram 2500 Quadcab 4x4.
 As such I have a set of 4 steel 15x8 rims with studded tires on.

As the dealer won't give me squat on trade in, anyone in the area who is
interested in them, make me a semi-reasonable offer. Just in time for
freezing rain, or going to the passes to ski, etc

Have a steel Gem-top canopy for it also, <1yr old.

Ned Worcester
ned.worcester@urgentmail.com

P.S. I am willing to talk about the whole truck if anyone knows of anyone
who wants a nice white Dakota.