Re: cab leak

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 20:34:02 EST

<<
 << The digital display on the radio went out and no sound comes out, but I
can
 hear the motors of the tape deck turning. I think the problems with the
radio
 are due to water in the cab. it was basicaly raining inside the truck when
 the water on the floor bords condensed on the windshield.

  I also have a 92 Dakota company truck that has the same leak but on the
 passenger side. Does anyone else have this problem? I was going to take off
 the cowel under the windshield wipers and look there, maybe a little butyl
 rubber sealant will fix it? If anyone has any ideas, suggestion or knowledge
 I could use the help. >>

   Somebody else on this mailing list had a similar problem. I think they said
the leak was on the top near the back and had run down the inside of the body.