RE: Winch

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 1997 - 11:24:16 EST

Ramsey Winch makes them for Dakota's. They are available in 3 styles.

Trail Guard, part #s 295214 for chrome & 295213 for black. This is the
standard grill guard style.
Sport Bar, part # 295215 Available only in black. A hoop style grill guard.
Combo, part #s 21436 for chrome and 21435 for black. Grill guard with
headlight protection. Requires hardware kit #290046.

All three mount to the front bumper and frame and will take up to a 9000 lb.
Ramsey winch. The part numbers are for 91-96 Dakotas.
For 87-90 Dakotas only the Combo is available 214526 for chrome and 214525 for
black. Requires hardware kit # 290030.

Superwinch also makes Grill/Brush guard winch mounts for Dakotas. Try
http://www.superwinch.com/
I'm not sure if WARN makes any for the Dakota for I can't find a listing in
the part's books I have. I'll have to check on that.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219