Re: Re: My Dakota Gone

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sat Dec 20 1997 - 22:58:02 EST

At 03:09 PM 12/20/97 -0600, you wrote:
>me neither unless he had standard cab and now needs to carry 4 people. should
>have had a club cab i guess. mustang will probably depreciate faster than
the
>dak would have. sounds like a bad investment to me. some people learn a hard
>lesson. the man who serviced my computer just traded his 97 mustang for a
dak
>club cab 4x4. he said the MUSTANG was NOT practical for him!!!!!!!!
>
>Daniel Colucci wrote:
>
>> I don't understand how a Mustang GT is any more practical than your Dak.
>> To each his own however.
>>
>> Dan

C'mon guys, lay off Andy. Most of us would not trade a Dak for a mustang
but that's all personal. I say drive what you want. I don't judge people
by the brand of vehicle they drive. (my best friend drives a Ranger...)
I'm sure Andy thought this out before he purchased the GT and has his
reasons. Hell a mustang is cheap to hot-rod compared to a Dak, and there
are a lot more speed parts for them.

Andy, I say do what makes you happy and don't listen to the nay sayers.
(But I still think you should have kept the Dak ;-)
Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto, DDBC, MP SBEC
     K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back dual, WaterWetter
     Doug Thorley Headers, Moroso Blue Max wires
     http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
     http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html