snip snip snip

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 1997 - 20:21:13 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: John Neff <jndneff@flash.net>
Date: Monday, December 22, 1997 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: DML: SLT and Intermediate Shaft. Long, but the last one.

>be where he prefers to be. I will continue on my own to get a simple
>part umber and when I do so will have my truck repaired. I will only
>make a very simple post to the list stating that the shaft has been
>replaced. If anyone wants to know the details at that point, they can
>contact me directly.

John, don't leave the list. Do what I do... read each message
that comes from the DML: until I get to the part where the
crud starts flying.... I then move onto the next message
(even though I may have something to say regarding
how right or wrong that person may be, I drop it like a
hot frying pan... it isn't worth the hassle.)

------

For the people interested in my rims/tires for sale:

Sorry for not getting back to you. With me missing
1.5 weeks worth of work, blowing up my IE4.02 installation,
and rebuilding my internet connection, I have lost all of my
'achieved' email re: anything and everything. I still have them
for sale, and I will be posting a picture on my webpage
for people to look at. Again they are the stock '95 Steel
chrome- 5 spoke- star wheels, BFG AT 215-75-15's mounted
on them with about 45-50% tread left. Asking $200.00 (and
you pay for shipping) I'd let all the air out of them, it'd weigh
less, and cost less to ship!!

------

My back is getting better after my motorcycle crash...
hope to be able to ride my bike again sometime in
January... With the El Nino rains here in San Diego,
I got a windshield leak... more like a flood the other
day... and today the nice 'star-bb-gun' ding on my
windshield finally split open about 12" after 3 months
of looking at it... I guess it's a sign or something..

Sam '95 SLT
"No Christmas this year...."

For people with slow internet connections, look for a cable
modem... Got mine, and it is a blast to use.

Home page = http://members.home.net/srp/