More trivia, a hint

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 22 1997 - 23:11:12 EST

  So far, no one has gotten the answer to how many marques Chrysler had in
1960. It's a bit obscure (but then all trivia usually is anyway). So far the
answers have been Imperial, Chrysler, DeSoto, Dodge, Dodge Trucks, and
Plymouth. There is one more. I will post the answer either the evening of the
23rd or sometime the 24th. I don't want to ruin everybodys Christmas by
driving them up the wall trying to think of the answer. :-)
   As for the unsure time of posting, between AOLs vagaries and a recently
built cell phone tower near my house, I have a dickens of a time getting
online at times.

   Merry Christmas to all and a joyous and prosperous New Year. May all your
problems recede into the rear view mirror.

                                     Paul Markham