Re: TSB's (was Re: Intermediate Shaft Update)

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Dec 24 1997 - 17:24:33 EST

<< Here's a dumb question. What's the difference between
 a TSB and a recall? Who pays the cost for a TSB? Do
 I have the right to have TSB's fixed without charge?
 For a TSB, do I have to prove that I have the problem?

 Merry Christmas dudes and dudettes. >>

Basically, a recall is dangerous, and needs to be fixed on all cars. A TSB,
or Technical Service Bulletin, is used by technicians to help diagnose
customer complaints. All it is is a piece of paper saying "customers may
complain about this..............here is the fix." Not all vehicles will
apply to the TSB's. Only that ones that get complained about!

Brad