Re: ?? Ck. List for accepting New Dak ??

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 25 1997 - 11:21:28 EST

<< 8) WHAT ELSE?????? >>

Test drive it for any obvious noises or "inconvienences". Be aware that if
you have a ding in the door or something, and they give you a due bill to have
it fixed for free, that you only have 30 days to use that due bill. I got
screwed, as my Dak had two dings in passenger door, and the dealer was over an
hour away, so I went at my own convenience, only to find I only had 30 days to
get it fixed.

Brad