Re: Re: Weed Wacker update

From: John Michael Foster (foster.john@mailexcite.com)
Date: Thu Dec 25 1997 - 13:26:20 EST

---

Regards, John 95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right locker, MSD-6AL, Weed Wacker blower, Supercoil, Tailor wires, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf. Comp., throttle body port & polish, Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone Firehawks, "real" dual exhaust, soft tonnea cover, tinted windows and Hurst T shifter

It's just like it sounds, its forced air induction using a leaf blower.

john