'tis the season

From: William Hatch (wkhesq@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 25 1997 - 17:42:06 EST

To one and all,

Please have a safe and joyful Christmas and/or Hanukkah season.

I especially enjoyed the the song put out on this net yesterday or
perhaps it is a poem. At any rate, I heard another verse:

The tires were hung on the bumpers with care in hopes that
St. Nicholas would fill them with air.

I cannot recall the rest but it had to do with Dodge vehicles; perhaps
someone else recalls this version - or - can it be added to the version
posted.

Remember, us lawyers don't want your work during the season 'cause I
ain't Santa when it comes to billing, so keep your led foot offthe gas
and keep off somebody else's arse.

'87 4x4, 89K miles, 3.9L with Clifford Headers, chipped, battered but
still Dodge Truck tough; Ah gee, no snow to plow today. Best, WKH