Re: MP Catalog

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Dec 28 1997 - 23:25:07 EST

<< Does anyone know for sure when the '98 Mopar Performance cataog is due
out?
 Dealer parts folks in my area (So. CA) don't seem to know. >>

  Generally, the dealers will get one in January or early February. Extras for
sale to the public often aren't around until the middle of March. I don't know
why there is always the delay since I spend a lot of money on stuff out of the
catalog. For instance, the Hemi PCV valve kit will fit right on an early model
engine with no modifications.
   I'm begining to suspect that Chrysler has hired back some of the marketing
people that helped them in the 70's. (sigh)