Re: ID TAGS, ETC.

From: Rob Robinson (u4d6r6mh@coastalnet.com)
Date: Thu Jan 01 1998 - 12:36:45 EST

>HI, ONE AND ALL,
>
>Does anyone know anyone that can check out fender tags, door tags, etc.,
>so I can have proof that the 72 Plymouth Twister that I am looking at
>is for real and original before I lay out my money and take three days
>round trip to go get it. Worse, get there, tow it home and find out it
>isn't real. My old Dak will do the tow, just fine. It just needs an
>older sister that is a bit faster.

We can look at the VIN tag visible through the windshield and see if
things look like they match. What is the VIN number?

Red 96 Dakota Sport V8 3.55 Burgundy 68 Barracuda Fastback
Shortbed, Standard Cab 318-904 8 3/4 rear3.23 sure-grip
K&N filterpack-clone Moser cut van axles w 11" drums
Rhino performance muffler Duals with Formula S exhaust tips
w/dual exhaust Power steering/Dealer installed
                                        airconditioning