Re: Product Reviews Requested

From: JEdmo123 (JEdmo123@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 02 1998 - 11:09:09 EST

<< Saber Extang soft tonneau cover (any fitting problems in the colder
 months?) >>

I have this installed on my 98, I live in Atlanta, the weather gets into the
30's and we have had some ice and a couple of inches of snow. So far no
problems except of course it is a little harder to snap them when it is cold.
I also drove this truck to Pennsylvania and Florida for the holidays and I am
happy to report the truck and the tonneau preformed like a champ including
blowing the doors off a Ferd dulie, a Nisson and an assortrment of self
proclaimed race cars.

          ______
        /_______\
       / \