Re: Rear End Clunk

From: John Michael Foster (foster.john@mailexcite.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 1998 - 19:25:41 EST

This is similar to a noise I had once that turned out to be from my sway bar end
link, more precisely a washer that had split on the end link. The repair was incredibly
simple but finding the source of the noise was a headache. My advice, check that
sway bar carefully!!!

---

Regards, John 95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right locker, MSD-6AL, Weed Wacker blower, Supercoil, Tailor wires, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf. Comp., throttle body port & polish, Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone Firehawks, "real" dual exhaust, soft tonnea cover, tinted windows and Hurst T shifter

Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere! http://www.mailexcite.com