Passenger handles

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 18:18:29 EST

Well, it seems that only the Club Cab versions of the Dak came with
passenger handles and then only certain trim packages at that. The CC Sport
seems to be one that definitely has handles. In any case thanks to everyone
who eresponded and if you have a Dak that is NOT a CC and you've got a
passenger handle, please let me know. Additionally, if you've installed a
handle on your Dak please let me know how it went and whether there was a
mounting position for it undr the liner. Thanks

Tony J. Mastres
Photographer
Photographic Services __
1120 Kerr HAll UCSB []_.-' (Q,___\