Re: Insurance

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 08 1998 - 08:16:29 EST

> At 01:17 PM 12/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
> <snip>
> >Ain't that the truth, hope someday it gets to the point where you're
> >judged on your ability alone, until then I guess we just have to do the
> >best we can....
> >
> >Bruce
> >

> Dream on Bruce ... the world doesn't work that way. I would be so nice if
> it did.
>

> Rob Agnew
> ragnew@islandnet.com
>
> Victoria, B.C.
> Canada

I did say that I hoped that it would work that way someday, I know the
world doesn't work that way yet but we can still hope that someday it
will, and we can at least make it happen in our own lives by not judging
anyone till we get to know them, if everyone would do that then the world
would be a better place....

Bruce