Re: I hate winter! (Any suggestions?)

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 08 1998 - 08:09:44 EST

> Don't know how many accidents. In most cases they were very slow speed
> (under 5 mph) and into snow banks, well, ice banks -- the snow that had
> been cleared off the lot, then melted a bit. I was one of the first cars
> into the ski area that day, and didn't venture back until late in the
> day when everything was back to normal and they'd sanded the lots.
>
> Plenty of "car angels" in the snow banks!
>
> >play in but not enough to make for dangerous situations), and hopefully
>
> Nah, you just have hurricanes to worry about.
>
> Jim
> '93 4x4

HI guys I'm back from Christmas break.....

Hurricanes? In Georgia? I don't think so, maybe tornadoes, but there
hasn't even been one of them pass through where I live in the past 50
years (According to my 85 year old neighbor). It's pretty quiet here
weatherwise, the worst we usually get is a severe thunderstorm now and
again......

Bruce