RE: Fuel Filter

From: Michael D Gemelke (Michael.D.Gemelke@wdc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 11:02:41 EST

My hanes manual is at home, but I know for my '95 3.9L V6 Magnum (I think
this is the same engine as the '93 but I'm not sure) the fuel filter is an
integral part of the fuel pump assembly which is located in the fuel tank.
 If this is true for the '93 then you really DON'T want to change it every
year! Dropping the tank is not fun.