Re: I hate winter! (Any suggestions?)

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 21:18:30 EST

<< HI guys I'm back from Christmas break.....

 Hurricanes? In Georgia? I don't think so, maybe tornadoes, but there
 hasn't even been one of them pass through where I live in the past 50
 years (According to my 85 year old neighbor). It's pretty quiet here
 weatherwise, the worst we usually get is a severe thunderstorm now and
 again...... >>

Quack quack quack from the high water south western NY and welcome back. Did
you get the Cable modem or wasn't that you ? The tribe has been wacking away
at the Autos again while you was gone so stay alert. They get to routy and I
may have to fire up the beast and have a Dak Attack...

Bill