Re: 13 Dak

From: WillTier (WillTier@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 1998 - 19:53:11 EST

<< I'll be there, Bill!! :-) Speaking of NYIRP, that reminds me; when I was
 out there, I seem to recall that there was this guy that had some trouble
 shifting his automatic; I've forgotten who that was now... Oh well, its
 just as well. ;-) >>

Damn, what a memory on this guy.... I forgot all about that.. One for Jon...

<< Hey, here's
an idea... To level all the variables, we'll just let you do some runs and
then we'll swap the auto out of your truck for a 5-speed, and then I'll
go out there and grind the gears and burn up some rubber in your truck for
a while. Then we'll compare timeslips! That sounds fair to me. :-) (We
have to use your truck instead of mine because, ummm... I'm still in
warrantee. Yeah... yeah that'll stick.) :-)>>

Don't think so Tim, I still have almost 2 years left on the warrantee but heck
of a idea. It would really be a waste of time anyway as the auto would
definitely come out on top... :-)

I'm starting to get a little anxious for the spring to come around, How about
you? I had hoped ti tinker a little on the Dak this winter but bought a 87 S10
Blazer for a winter rig to keep from having to drive the Dak but I didn't do
to well on pickin and have been working on the Blazer most of the time trying
to get some reliability into it. And will probably be darn broke by the time I
do it.

Hope everything has been going well for you...

Later
Bill