Re: 13 Dak

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 11 1998 - 00:51:33 EST

> >do
> >to well on pickin and have been working on the Blazer most
> of the time
> >trying
> >to get some reliability into it. And will probably be darn
> broke by the
> >time I
> >do it.
> >
> >Hope everything has been going well for you...
> >
> >Later
> >Bill
> >
> That's what you get for buyong a chebby piece of s*@%!!!
>
> Karl Moltzan
> 92 CC 4X2 5.2L 4/5RT(stock cam)
> 1.7Crower, Electric Fans
> DTs,Stock coil
> B&M Shifter 4200lbs
> 15.054@90.124
> kmoltzan@mymail.net

My thoughts exactly, I would buy a ford before I would a chevy, I know of
several people who have gotten long reliable service out of a ford, I
don't know of anyone who has had good luck with a chevy, in fact my uncle
bought a '94 chevy brand new, had to have 5 trannies put in before he had
50k on it, my brother bought a silverado with 57k, before it got to 60k
the tranny fell out of it, etc... etc...
I.E. stick with a Dodge.......

Bruce