Re: Fuel Filter

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 00:53:23 EST

<< I have a 93 Dak with a V6 and 82,000 miles. Question is this... when
 should I replace the fuel filter? The manual says when you notice a
 performance drop (something along thoas lines). I would rather
 change my every year or so. Has anyone else messed with theirs? And
 where is it? I was told it's under the air cleaner somewhere. >>

   If you haven't replaced it by now, it's due. I do mine every 25,000 miles.
Your fuel filter is in the fuel line under the frame. It's located just in
front of the fuel tank on the left side of the frame. Be careful about
discharging the pressure as F.I. systems are charged by the intank pump.