Re: Emmisions Reminder Lamp

From: Dan Myers (waterfn@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 21:24:52 EST

My 92 light came on last month at 93,000 miles. After a month of looking at the
light I was lucky and took my mom to the Dodge dealer for her Ram when she told
me she knew a guy in her car club that works there. Well I ask how to turn the
light out and you must hook it up to a cumputer they have(which he did for me for
free). Dan