From: Chad Clifton (mcc@theonramp.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 16:22:37 EST

--------------430C556A269B7D374D09FA4B

I have a '95 Dakota Sport Club Cab 3.9L V6 and I bought the truck used.
Since I bought it used, I really don't know all of its features. Like
limited slip, premium sound system, etc.. and other stuff like that. Is
there a way for me to find out all of the trucks optional features?

Chad Clifton

ps. Thanks for all the help on the Glue Problem Folks... Gonna try some
stuff soon.
--------------430C556A269B7D374D09FA4B

begin: vcard
fn: Chad Clifton
n: Clifton;Chad
org: Web-Advertising.com
adr: 5023 hwy 172;;;Comer;Georgia;30629;USA
email;internet: mcc@theonramp.net
title: Webmaster
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE