Re: Walkthrough was Re: RE: Fuel Filter

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 16:35:56 EST

--------------C7A08163F4B239D02EDB512C

I called the place today, the guy seemed to want to get rid of it fast, and said
$60. These seats are really simple, and do not recline. If they did, I would
already have them on my truck, but I am definately a tonneau cover lover. The
company that makes them is Sports LeSal. (spelling unsure). Personally, I'm
going to wait until I can afford to remove the bed liner, tonneau, and tool box,
and put in capeting, then reinstall it all. When I do that, I'm going to put a
reclining bucket seat or two.

Dan7897 wrote:

> I was thinking about putting seats back there. you think you could check on
> those seats for me? Thanks.
>
> Dan Schmitt

--------------C7A08163F4B239D02EDB512C

<HTML>
I called the place today, the guy seemed to want to get rid of it fast,
and said $60. These seats are really simple, and do not recline.
If they did, I would already have them on my truck, but I am definately
a tonneau cover lover. The company that makes them is <U>Sports LeSal. </U>
(spelling unsure). Personally, I'm going to wait until I can afford
to remove the bed liner, tonneau, and tool box, and put in capeting, then
reinstall it all. When I do that, I'm going to put a reclining bucket
seat or two.

Dan7897 wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I was thinking about putting seats back there.
you think you could check on
those seats for me? Thanks.

Dan Schmitt</BLOCKQUOTE>
 </HTML>