Re: Plywood for Carpeted Bed??

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 01:46:02 EST

Nice system. Puts my two 10's to shame. How many watts are you running? I've
just got 2x 75 to my 10's, but I'm getting a Phoenix Gold ZX250 in the spring,
and then they'll really hit.
 I'll look into the pre-made stuff from Steel Horse and Bedrug, but I might
like to save some cash, and I like the boxed off look for wheel wells.
Thanks, Robert Trottmann rotrottmann@davidson.edu