Re: Dodge beats Chebby, again..

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 13:54:16 EST

At 10:27 AM 1/12/98 , you wrote:

>I used to like Bob Seger, but after several years of him making noises like
>someone either constipated or passing a kidney stone "like a rock, oooooh
>like a rock" it's getting a little old! :-) Even though it wasn't even close
>to buying a Chevy over my Dak, I sure would appreciate it if Chevy would
>change their tune. Kinda like fingernails on a chalkboard right now.

I have to agree with you on that one, Bob. Seger was real good till he hit
the big time and started writing songs for the money instead of to make
good rock & roll. Unfortunately "Like a Rock" falls into the first
category. It got real old after about the first week. Now it gives the
mute button on my remote control a good workout.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed