Re: Dodge beats Chebby, again..

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 11:27:59 EST

>This guy I know at school is one of these people that gets basically
>anything he wants. Well, unfortunately he is a Chebby lover. So
>naturally I'm always picking on him.. singing the Chebby song. "Like a
>rock, always sittin still just like a rock."

I used to like Bob Seger, but after several years of him making noises like
someone either constipated or passing a kidney stone "like a rock, oooooh
like a rock" it's getting a little old! :-) Even though it wasn't even close
to buying a Chevy over my Dak, I sure would appreciate it if Chevy would
change their tune. Kinda like fingernails on a chalkboard right now.

-Bob T. '98 CC 4X4 Sport plus "the NEW Dodge" ! :-)