Re: Wet floorboards

From: Pierre Lescure (plescure@ebawaste.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 12:47:27 EST

> Subject: DML: Wet floorboards

My driver side floor board had a lake on it after a couple of good rains.
When I took the truck into Dodge for the 60K service they said I would have
to take the truck to a body shop for the leak. I took the truck home,
removed the cowling under the windshield wipers and let the hose run down
the windshield while I looked under the dash with a flashlight. I found
the leak pretty fast - it was where the first owner and I had pushed wires
through the fire wall. The water was following the wires right in. A
little silicon sealer fixed the problem.