Re: Plywood for Carpeted Bed??

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 13:46:26 EST

If you're going to glue plywood to your Dakota, go to the trouble to
find marine-grade plywood! Yes, it's hideously expensive (twice the
cheap stuff) but it lasts forever.

>impossible. What type of adhesive did you use, and where can I get it?

Liquid Nail ought to work - basically thick contact cement.

Jim

"The known is finite, the unknown infinite; intellectually we stand on an islet
 in the midst of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability. Our business in every
 generation is to reclaim a little more land." -- Thomas Henry Huxley, 1887