Re: Dodge beats Chebby, again..

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 20:29:04 EST

<< He wants to buy a Ford truck or two. Why two? Because one of them is
 almost guaranteed to be broken at any given time. ;-)

    Did you happen to notice his jeans in that commercial? They're all
 ripped and torn up. Why? He can't afford to buy a new pair; he's got
 all his money tied up in fixing his Fords. When we're talking about
 someone with as much money as Alan Jackson, you get an idea of the scope
 of Ford's problem. ;-) >>

Attaboy Jon, your doing good. Now if I can just keep ya goin on them Ferds and
maybe you'll forget some things from the past. ho ho ho

Bill